Saturday, January 14, 2012

Better Homes & Gardens Stainless-Steel Cookware Review


It's review time with Better Homes & Gardens Tri-Ply 10-piece cookware set! I've been cooking with this cookware for a minute now and I LOVE them!! FAQ's Where do I get them? They currently have them at Walmart for 9!! Holla!! Do they cook evenly? yep, I've had no trouble thus far. Can you cook on medium-high or high heat? You really shouldn't or they will start to look discolored and stuff. If that happens they can be reconditioned with stainless steel cleaner. Are the handles screwed in? Nope! They look like they are welded or something which is what I'm loving because my last set started to unscrew over the years. Sucks! Any more questions just ask! This product was sent to me to use and give my honest opinion on. This video contains my own personal opinions. www.yesdivascancook.com

Top 10 Saucony Trigon Diaper Genie Playtex Get It Now!




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links